This is the class slide-deck for the workshop when I am teaching at General Assembly about Persona creation and usage of them within the User Experience practice. I would love to hear feedback as I am always looking to improve the outcome of this particular class.
Agenda will be:
• Why personas are a powerful tool for product development
• Types of field research methods
• How to analyze the data collected
• Create personas and scenarios
• How to use personas effectively
Remember, this is a boot-camp so you will be practicing persona-creation activities in this workshop and have a lot of fun by meeting new people and gaining interesting perspectives.
Next Bootcamp session on February 25, 2016 in Sydney, limited spots so book now!